jueves, 30 de enero de 2025

Countries and nationalities.

Here I let some online resources to study the topic "Countries and Nationalities". We will deal with all this stuff during next days.

Countries and Nationalities I

Countries and Nationalities II

All European Countries (online game)

Flags game

Bamboozle I countries

Bamboozle countries II


Here also some of the countries we are going to learn:


SPAIN – SPANISH.

PORTUGAL - PORTUGESE

FRANCE - FRENCH

MOROCCO – MOROCCAN

GERMANY - GERMAN

ITALY - ITALIAN



UNITED KINGDOM - BRITISH. Composed by the following countries:


- WALES - WELSH

- SCOTLAND - SCOTTISH

- NORTHERN IRELAND - NORTHERN IRISH

- ENGLAND - ENGLISH


IRELAND - IRISH


GREECE - GREEK

RUSSIA - RUSSIAN


MOROCCO: MOROCCAN.

EGYPT: EGYPTIAN.


JAPAN – JAPANESE

CHINA – CHINESE

USA - AMERICAN

CANADA - CANADIAN

BRAZIL - BRAZILIAN

MEXICO - MEXICAN.

SOUTH AFRICA - SOUTH AFRICAN

AUSTRALIA - AUSTRALIAN


Main countries in the world (Text)


And this video:




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario